The Burgundy Hydradermabrasion Glow – A First In Ireland
Our non chemical peel brightens dull skin, improves uneven skin tone, improves skin elasticity, hydrates the skin, removes blackheads and whiteheads, and controls sebum secretion.
Our hydradermabrasion works with one lightweight applicator that uses a tri-modality dermal system consisting of a vacuum, 360-degree rotating tip, and two jet streams.
- Gently pulls the skin into the top of the applicator to open up and deep-clean pores by removing impurities, such as daily dirt and debris, dry or dead skin cells, and excess sebum from stratum corneum
- Increases local micro-blood circulation
- Level of suction can be adjusted (three levels) based on each client’s skin
360 – Degree rotating tip
- While skin is being pulled upward, the tip turns 360 degrees to evenly spread solution that’s strongly expelled from ultra-fine jet streams
- Micro-massages skin to increase spread of nutrients released from the bloodstream
- There are 3 rotation speeds for greater treatment customisation depending on the clients needs
- Each jet stream is finer than an average strand of hair
- Jet streams measure 50-70 microns each (smaller than average pore size)
- Enables solution to effectively deep-clean each pore
Following the hydradermabrasion, we use a suitable additive infusion with LED light to finish the treatment.
A course of treatments is recommended.